Welcome to Physical Therapy of Central Virginia
As a health care consumer, you have a choice of who you see for treatment. We are pleased to be your physical therapy provider. We are a privately owned physical therapy practice committed to serve the surrounding community. Our goal is to provide the highest quality care for the Central and Northern Virginia regions.
Why Choose PT of Central VA?
- Flexible Saturday and evening hours
- Guaranteed to be offered an appointment within 48 hours of calling
- You are treated only by a Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Staff holds Board Certification as an Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS)
- We have one of the two Board Certified Sports Clinical Specialist (SCS) in the region
- Multiple therapists trained in Trigger point dry needling
- We have the only Certified Myofascial Trigger Point Therapist (CMTPT) in Fredericksburg
- Indoor artificial turf to protect joints for sports rehabilitation
- Convenient location
- Great customer service
- Affordable Payment Plan Options to meet your individual needs
- We care!
Free Injury Screening
If you are questioning the extent of your injury or trying to prevent an injury, call to schedule for a free 15-minute screening. If you are beginning an exercise program and are not sure about your physical condition, call to set up a free 15-minute screening. After performing the screening, the therapist will be able to suggest whether to seek additional medical attention from a physician or another health care provider, recommend physical therapy, recommend another fitness professional or suggest exercises for you to work on at home.
» Read more about NFL Uses Dry Needling to Speed Recovery